Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of this site is provided by Oxenhope Parish Council (‘Us’/’We’) subject to the following terms:
- By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by the following terms please do not access and/or use this site.
- We may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms, as updated and/or amended.
Using this site
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, and the transmission of obscene, or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
Links to external websites
Links contained in this site may lead to other websites that are not under our control.
We are not responsible for the content of any linked site. Listing and linking should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind and we accept no liability in respect of the content.
We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
Changes to / operation of the website
We may change the format and content of this website at any time or suspend its operation for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
Please be aware that the sensitive or confidential content should not be shared on this site.
Content is for information only and cannot be regarded as constituting advice or recommendations (professional or otherwise) and should not be relied on without taking independent advice. You are solely responsible for any decisions you take based on the content.
You may print, copy or download content provided always that:
- you acknowledge the source;
- all titles credits and URLs are included; and
- you comply with any legal notice contained in the content.
Please be mindful of information security and your intended audience.
We reserve the right to update our Terms and Conditions from time to time so please visit this page regularly.
Last updated, October 2015.